Naples Metro Area
Our Naples criminal defense attorneys understand what you are going through. Especially if this is your first run in with the law, you may be lost, confused and afraid. Our criminal lawyers are here to defend your rights and help you feel more at ease. We will examine every piece of evidence in your case to determine what happened and why, and will fight aggressively to get your charges reduced or dropped completely.
If you or someone you love has been arrested or charged with a crime in Naples, Florida, contact us for more information about your case. We will evaluate your specific case to determine how we can best serve you.
An Aggressive Defender
Having a confident and aggressive criminal defense lawyer on your side is essential to the outcome in your case. You need someone who will fight for you, no matter what the circumstances are. Whether you are dealing with drug charges, weapons charges, DUI, or abuse, we recognize that your case is important, and we will treat it with the same intensity as we have every case that has come through our firm.
Areas of Practice
We will fight for you and for the future of your reputation, your career and your family. Some specific areas of law that we have been successful in handling include:
- Drug charges (e.g. possession, manufacturing, distribution)
- Alcohol crimes (drunk driving, drunk in public, under aged drinking)
- Sex crimes (child pornography, rape, sexual assault, child molestation)
- Violent charges (assault, domestic abuse, child abuse, murder)
- Weapons charges (e.g. possession, assault with a deadly weapon)
- Traffic violations (e.g. reckless driving, DUI, running a red light)
- White-collar crimes (e.g. bribery, extortion, fraud)
Schedule a Case Evaluation Today
No matter what charges you are facing, we may be able to help you. For more information, contact an experienced Naples criminal law lawyer. We will evaluate your specific circumstances to determine the best strategy for your specific case. Call today and schedule a private discussion with an attorney you can trust to fight aggressively on your behalf.