Tampa Metro Area
The U.S. Department of Justice reports that, in 2008 (the most recent year for which statistics are available), about 1.15 million individuals were arrested in the state of Florida. Being arrested for and charged with a crime can seriously impact the quality of your life, as a conviction can lead to a blemished criminal record, massive court fees, loss of driving privileges and/or imprisonment. Outside of the legal system, a criminal conviction can cause individuals to lose their jobs and possibly some of their close personal relationships. In order to prevent such devastating outcomes, it's crucial that the accused secure professional legal representation via an experienced criminal defense attorney.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a misdemeanor or felony crime in Tampa, Florida, our network of criminal attorneys are here to ardently stand up for your legal rights and help you build the strongest possible defense. Our criminal lawyers have extensive knowledge about Florida criminal laws, and will work tirelessly to get you through the legal system as efficiently and successfully as possible.
Practice Areas: Criminal Law
With experience litigating in both the state and federal courts, our Tampa criminal lawyers specialize in defending a variety of criminal charges, including:
- Capital offenses (kidnapping, tax evasion, theft of a major piece of art from a museum)
- Drug crimes (the trafficking, distribution or possession of illegal narcotics)
- Juvenile crimes
- Property crimes (vandalism, theft, burglary, arson)
- Traffic crimes (DUI, vehicular manslaughter)
- Violent crimes (murder, manslaughter, domestic violence, rape)
- White collar crimes (fraud, embezzlement, forgery)
Why Hire a Criminal Lawyer in Tampa?
Our experienced and aggressive Tampa criminal defense attorneys will help you maximize the possibility of the charges against you being reduced, if not dropped altogether. To build each client the strongest case, our defense lawyers will:
- Thoroughly review all of the facts of the case and you explain, in detail, what happened and why
- Compile all evidence, including police reports, witness statements and physical evidence, that prove your claims
- Scrutinize the prosecution's arguments to find and highlight their fallacies and inaccuracies
- Locate ballistics experts, forensic scientists, psychiatrists or any other expert who can testify in future legal proceedings, thereby strengthening our defense
Contact a Criminal Lawyer in Tampa
For more information or to discuss your concerns with an experienced criminal defense attorney in Tampa, Florida, call today or send us an email and we will be in touch shortly.